If your passport details are not correct, you may not be authorized to travel.
Australian permanent residents do not need to pay the International Visitor and Conservation Tourism Levy (IVL) to visit New Zealand. When traveling to New Zealand you must have a valid Australian permanent resident visa which allows you to re-enter Australia from overseas. To change your answer, select "No"
If you choose this option, your NZeTA will only be valid for transit. If you plan to leave the airport and enter New Zealand, you must indicate this on your NZeTA application and pay the International Visitor Conservation and Tourism Levy (IVL). To change your answer, select "No"
You are not eligible for an NZeTA.
Kindly ensure that the photo is in good quality and is not a scan of your actual passport photo.
Here is an example below:
Your photo ID/passport must be:
• In colour
• A good quality photo
• Size such that the head is between 1 inch and 1 3/8 inches (between 25 and 35 mm) from the bottom of the chin to the top of the head. See photo example above for details on size requirements.
• Taken within the last 6 months to reflect your current appearance
• Taken in front of a plain white background .
• Front shot directly in front of the camera
• With a neutral facial expression and both eyes open
• Taken in the clothes you normally wear on a daily basis
• Avoid wearing a hat
• Reflections on glasses are not acceptable in your photo.